✔ Beginner Chinese (Part A) ($35)
✔ Beginner Chinese (Part B) ($35)
✔ Essential Chinese Words & Sentences ($29)
✔ Improve Your Chinese Speaking, Listening & Writing Skills.
✔ Five HSK 1 Mock Tests ($10) - Pass HSK 1 Guaranteed!
🎁 Special Discount! Get 50% off with SP50 coupon
Enroll in Course for
Dengdeng is a senior instructor at Everyday Chinese with over 6 years of teaching experience in China and abroad. She approaches every Chinese lesson with enthusiasm. Dengdeng majored in teaching Chinese as a second language in university and got an international Chinese teacher certificate. After graduation, she worked as a Chinese teacher in a college of Thailand for 3 years. Then she joined the Everyday Chinese team and has gotten thousands of fans all over the world since we posted her first Mandarin lesson on our YouTube Channel about 2 years ago. She is always passionate about helping people explore Chinese language and culture.
All the lessons in this course are designed by the EverydayChinese team. Once you enroll in the course, you'll get all the study materials like the lecture video, mp3, transcript, notes, exercise and pdf. Therefore, you don’t need to buy extra books.
✔ 12 structured video lectures, 12 Chinese pronunciation lessons, 6 essential Chinese word & sentence structure lessons.
✔ Over 50 audio lectures that cover approx. 50 daily Chinese conversations, 300 new words & characters, 500 + basic sentences
✔ 120+ grammar points & other language tips that you may not learn from traditional textbook.
✔ Learn how to write over 300 basic Chinese characters with downloadable PDFs.
✔ Over 300 online self-assessment quizzes and exercises.
✔ Lifetime access after enrolling the course.
• This course is designed for those who want to learn Mandarin Chinese but have no or little background knowledge as it starts with the absolute basics.
• With structured and comprehensive lessons, it would also be helpful for those who need to refresh their basic knowledge of Mandarin Chinese and build a solid foundation for learning Chinese language.
• Our course can be used to prepare for the test of HSK Level 1 as it covers almost all the vocabulary and grammar points of the test of HSK Level 1.
• It also focuses on listening comprehension and speaking training in order to meet the needs of the students who are eager to understand real-life Chinese conversations and talk with Chinese people.
• It would be a perfect course for those planning to self-tudy Mandarin Chinese within limited time. It could also be a good complement for the students who have already attended a Chinese class.
• This course is also for the students who want to read and write Chinese characters.
I started with Everyday Chinese three months ago and can already read graded readers designed
for formal students with one to two years of study, this program works. Jone
I am not a beginner. In fact I am a bit more than half way through HSK3.
I am using this beginner course as a refresher, not only for grammar but also for Chinese characters.
I have to say that this crisp, well-presented and polished course is not only just well-presented;
but the engaging and simplicity of explanations and clarity of spoken Chinese leave many other online courses far behind. Leonard
This course is what I have been looking for.
The instructors are very clear and don't speak too fast. Conversations and phrases with grammar explanations, plus the pinyin and character subtitles are very helpful.Juliana